Family is one of the most important, if not the most important thing in our Gambian lives. Taking time every day to appreciate your loved ones for all that they do helps us to reconnect as a family. The basic connection between families will always be love, which connects us as parents, siblings, cousins and children.
Widows face additional challenges, including great stress, social isolation, and financial strain. Families may become overwhelmed, and find it difficult to effectively provide for their children and to find social and emotional support for themselves.
MCO Family support aims to:
- Increase the strength and resilience of families
- Support parents as they help their children with Education and special needs to achieve their full potentials
- Help families make critical connections to other families and resources in the community
- Provides individualized, family-driven support that respects family culture, values, and preferences
- Improve community capacity to serve families with children who have special needs
- Provide a stable and loving family network also provides a foundation for widows family members to flourish and fulfil their potentials.
Donate with 200 $ ore more .