MCO mentoring programmes create opportunities for learning and dialogues, and enhance a strong learning environment across the organization, loyalty; confidentiality and common goals and values are all important keywords in mentoring.
Organisational mentoring programmes leads to a common approach and a common language across the organisation. Mentoring programmes increase the effect and outcome of your leadership and talent development and can lead to;
- Retention and development of leaders’ talent
- Develop a learning culture – where both mentees and mentors build their leadership skills and values.
- Enhances the visibility and mobility of the leaders’ talents.
- Build and increase leadership skills for both mentees and mentors
- Prepare and retain talents for senior businesses and critical roles to ensure pipeline and succession
- Facilitate and ensure better integration of new employees